• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Remove eco-solv 1234

Cassini14

I changed one of the print heads. I followed the instructions. I had to take the ink from the 2 lines because was contaminated. After I replaced it I went to fill the ink and No ink is filling up and keeps asking me to take the cartridge in and out without any results I'm going insane Please help Thank You. My other printer will take a crap

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Sounds like the machine is in it's flushing mode. If you followed the service manual instructions that would make sense. It basically wants to flush the machine out and then refill. I don't know how to bypass it unfortunately. What does the machine do when you take the carts out? What does the screen show?

Cassini14

Sounds like the machine is in it's flushing mode. If you followed the service manual instructions that would make sense. It basically wants to flush the machine out and then refill. I don't know how to bypass it unfortunately. What does the machine do when you take the carts out? What does the screen show?
I fixed that by choosing eco ink. But still no pumping the ink from the head I changed... They sent me the wrong dampers and used the old ones. Could it be that one of the dampers are damaged?