Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

remove profiles from production manager?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by tiredcreations, Oct 22, 2012.

1. tiredcreations

tiredcreations Member

Dec 3, 2008
    IL
    Does anyone know how to remove or uninstall profiles from PM without completely reinstalling Flexi?

I have a ton in there that I don't use and I'm trying to simplify things.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. chrisphilipps

chrisphilipps Active Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Wharton, NJ
    You browse to the ICC Profile folder inside of the Flexi install directory, 8.5 and newer install to C:\Program Files\SAi\SAi Production Suite\ICC Profile on 32bit Windows and C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\SAi Production Suite\ICC Profile on 64bit Windows. Under the ICC Profile folder there should be a folder for your printer model and inside of this folder are the icc profiles. Delete any of the .icc files from this folder and it will remove them from Production Manager.

3. tiredcreations

tiredcreations Member

Dec 3, 2008
    IL
    Awesome, it worked! Thank you, I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

4. S11930

S11930 Member

Oct 14, 2010
    kensington, md
    another option is create another directory under that one. Drag the files into it if you ever need it you can always put it back. this also works for the templates that you create and ones you don't use. ps put the orginial icc and templates etc on another disk so you always have an orginal b/u