• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

remove profiles from production manager?

tiredcreations

Does anyone know how to remove or uninstall profiles from PM without completely reinstalling Flexi?

I have a ton in there that I don't use and I'm trying to simplify things.

Thanks

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
You browse to the ICC Profile folder inside of the Flexi install directory, 8.5 and newer install to C:\Program Files\SAi\SAi Production Suite\ICC Profile on 32bit Windows and C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\SAi Production Suite\ICC Profile on 64bit Windows. Under the ICC Profile folder there should be a folder for your printer model and inside of this folder are the icc profiles. Delete any of the .icc files from this folder and it will remove them from Production Manager.

S11930

another option is create another directory under that one. Drag the files into it if you ever need it you can always put it back. this also works for the templates that you create and ones you don't use. ps put the orginial icc and templates etc on another disk so you always have an orginal b/u