• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Repair for Graphtec FC3100-60

dsperberg

Hello all,
We have a Graphtec FC3100-60 that has an xy axis error and will no longer work. Does anyone know how to repair this or know where it can be sent to have the repairs done?

We had to buy a new one (CE3000-60) no comparison to the FC3100-60. Hope that someone has advice for me.

Thanks.

Vinyl Dad

Ive used signwarehouse for help. Im not positive most members like them. We haven't had any problems with our Fc-3100.Been thinking of buying a Ec-3000 what don't compare between the too?It looks to be all the Fc is.Just a hole lot cheeper these days.Maybe thats what scares me?
Thanks

SwiSh

We have an FC-5100 that we had to send to California for repair. The screen was showing all kinds of nonsense letters and numbers, instead of the original settings. The machine itself has been great, but I don't like the fact that we had to send it clear across the country to get it fixed. Especially when Advantage, whom we bought it from, is only a 4 hour drive from here. They were nice enough to send us a replacement in the mean time. But, we're still waiting to get it back. Just my 2 cents....
SwiSh