• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

repeat job help!!

Brend-O

so I have a 12 foot file I've printed on an FX and now I am cutting on envision 375.. I need 2 copies so I just did a repeat 2x in plot.. almost at the end if the first print the plotter got all screwed up for some reason and now I don't want to waste the last print but how do I do it??? There is no cross hair for me to bombsight so I dunno how to line it up... ANY HELP please please please as this is about a $500 mishap..

Mjozzie

Set up the job from the begining if it's not trashed. Run the plotter without the knife until it gets to the "good" print, pause plotter and reload knife. Should be good.
Sometimes if the plotter crashes and messes up sprocket holes you have to get creative and fix them with some tape.

Brend-O

dude you are my HERO!! thanks for the quick reply.. I'm gunna give it a shot and let ya know how I make out