• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Repeating ARMS Job on Graphtec GC8000

PortlandPrint

I am doing a bunch of perf cut decals - and I have it laid out in "sheets" on a roll. On my printer I will printer a sheet of like 100 stickers, ARMS marks for all of them, and then send that x5 copies for 500 stickers to my Roland.

Now when I cut it, I run Cutting Master from Illustrator, send the job, it goes, and then I have to manually align and setup the exact same thing, 5 times.

If I am using 1.5" spacing on my Roland, can I somehow tell the graphtec the jobs are 1.5" apart, and do 5 copies?

Thank you!

PortlandPrint

Thank you!

I was trying to do it from the copies area on first tab and it mostly worked, but it did not seem correct.
With that 4th tab, will it run a cross cut between the copies if I have that enabled, or does it run the cross cut after all of the copies have completed?

jimmmi

It scans the first group,cuts it, then moves to next group scans again,cuts and so one. But all these if marks created with CM4 and cut with CM4. With RIP is other procedure