• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

replaced capping station but new tubes are bigger than original

TDFcustomSL

Ordered a new capping station from china for my mutoh 1204 and got it all in and working. However the new tubing that came with it is slightly larger than the original tubing going from the cap to the pump. The ID of the original appears to be about 1.5 or 1.7mm and the new tubing is 2mm ID so the new tubes will not stay pushed onto the plastic connector on the pump tubes. Has anyone else ran into this problem? I have looked for smaller tubing but can't find anything in the soft rubber in the size I need so I'm looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance

use your old tubes connect it to the new ones using a polyurethane tube with a large diameter that will hold both tubes its a silicone tubes you can put a larger tube inside them

TDFcustomSL

This supplier is not professional.
I buy capping from Inkmed, the tube is same to original one.

From what I can tell, and have been told, some machines use the smaller size and some use the larger. Not sure if its the newer or older machines that use the larger size but it turned out to not be a big issue at all. I would much rather deal with this issue and only spend $17 on the capping station than spend $80 to possibly have the same issue. The thing that matters is the Chinese part fixed my problem and it got me back up and running.:rock-n-roll: