Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions replacement lades for Summa flatbed cutter

Discussion in 'Summa' started by signsuperstore_AL, Jan 5, 2017.

1. signsuperstore_AL

signsuperstore_AL New Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Lethbridge
    Have found a couple great places for router bits that do not cost $200/bit like the summa ones do but I haven't found anywhere to buy the replacement blades like the heavy duty knife etc... Any suggestions?
    We have a Summa F1612

Thank you!

AL

2. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Good afternoon,

I just wanted to clarify that the bits you are describing are sold in a 3-pk for $208 so they are actually $69/bit, not $208/bit. That said, if you are looking for a wider selection, and perhaps better pricing as well, I would suggest Hartlauer Bits(http://www.hartlauerbits.com/).

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Summa Inc.

3. signsuperstore_AL

signsuperstore_AL New Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Lethbridge
    ya thanks! Actually I am in Canada and the bits I wanted with shipping ended being almost $500 Canadian for 3.. so bad math there on my part and my supplier that we got the machine from charged me over $200 Canadian for the heavy duty single edge blade which is $87 (USD) on the Summa site... So if I can't find OEM I will definitely just order through the site.

4. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Ouch, that is definitely expensive. Hopefully you can find a source that is more reasonable or just order through our site like you mentioned. Feel free to contact me at philj@summa.us if there is anything I can do to help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Summa Inc.