• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacement Parts for L26500

DPD

As most already know, HP has announced that as of 8/30/2020 sales of 792 ink, printheads, and parts for the LX26500 will no longer be available. It seems like there's replacements for the inks. Does anyone know where the printheads can be found? I"m specifically asking about non-HP printhead replacements. Thanks

rjssigns

As most already know, HP has announced that as of 8/30/2020 sales of 792 ink, printheads, and parts for the LX26500 will no longer be available. It seems like there's replacements for the inks. Does anyone know where the printheads can be found? I"m specifically asking about non-HP printhead replacements. Thanks

Start with your dealer/rep and see if there is anything in their warehouse. If they don't have anything maybe they know where some are. Keep watching the Signs101 classifieds too. If you can't get parts you'll have no choice but to buy something else.

Our old HP latex in the lab had some issues. Parts are virtually nonexistent so it got replaced. Even if we could have found parts no sense wasting time and money on old tech.

tattoo.dan

That's awesome..Hate to be forced to upgrade when I have kept machine running good so long. What are people using for 3rd party inks then? Wondered why my ink was so much more expensive last time I ordered!