Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Question Replacement Parts for L26500

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by DPD, Feb 11, 2020.

1. DPD

DPD Member

Apr 3, 2005
    New Jersey
    As most already know, HP has announced that as of 8/30/2020 sales of 792 ink, printheads, and parts for the LX26500 will no longer be available. It seems like there's replacements for the inks. Does anyone know where the printheads can be found? I"m specifically asking about non-HP printhead replacements. Thanks

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Start with your dealer/rep and see if there is anything in their warehouse. If they don't have anything maybe they know where some are. Keep watching the Signs101 classifieds too. If you can't get parts you'll have no choice but to buy something else.

Our old HP latex in the lab had some issues. Parts are virtually nonexistent so it got replaced. Even if we could have found parts no sense wasting time and money on old tech.

3. tattoo.dan

tattoo.dan Active Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern Il
    That's awesome..Hate to be forced to upgrade when I have kept machine running good so long. What are people using for 3rd party inks then? Wondered why my ink was so much more expensive last time I ordered!