• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

replacing printers

Brilliant

Hello,

I'd appreciate any experienced thoughts about this.

I currently have a Mimaki JV33-160 and a Mimaki CG-130fx II.

The thing is that as of a year ago I've completely stopped anything that has to do with local market, and I make stuff to sell online. I sell on eBay and Etsy and my business is now constantly growing. The problem is that I don't need these huge machines anymore, and it would be a huge time saver if I could print and cut in 1 machine. Plus I would be able to fit it in my studio, instead of having to print in my home's basement.

My machines are 4 years old, but I haven't used them much.

I talked to the representatives of Mimaki and Roland in my country and asked them if I could give them my machines for a smaller print/cut machine.

Mimaki says they can take both my machines and give me a new CJV30-60. He wouldn't tell me how much the new CJV30-60 costs, but he says it's a good deal. What do you think?

the Roland guy says he can't take the mimaki machines obviously but if I manage to sell them, then he can give me a new print/cut (60cm) roland machine for $9.000

What would you do?