Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacing T-Sponge on SP-300V

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Futura Signs, Mar 3, 2010.

  1. Futura Signs

    Futura Signs Member

    Feb 22, 2010
    Hello forum folks,
    im replacing my sponges in my roland SP-300V and for the life of me i can't remember where the T-sponge goes. it fell out a long time ago and there dosent seem to be any pictures i could find to help as a guide.

    I know the inside of the machine pretty well, so a brief discription of where it should go would probably do me good as much as a picture would.

    Thanks a head of time.

    Hurray for 4 years of not having too much problem with my printer ^_^
  2. The T-Sponge goes under the mist pad (sponge), the t-sponge acts as a wick for the mist pad once it gets sturated. When you remove the mist pad, insert the longer part of the T into the center hole of the tray, then put you mist pad in.


Share This Page