• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replicating a design - will pay for help

Ariatgraphix

Hey guys. I have a customer that had a car drive through the front of her shop. She needs the front door to be re lettered just like the back one. She sent me the JPEG, and a photo of the back door, they are a little bit different. Could somebody help me arrange this file to make it print and cut exactly the way it appears in the photo? I use omega 5.0 with gerber printer and plotter. I will pay for someone to help me with this, thank you very much. Email me at ariatgraphix@yahoo.com

player

Is this spammy or what...

First time poster...

Answered by a merchant without member status as well a first time poster...

VectorizeNow

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as a spammy. I did join today, but as a legitimate member. Is a paid membership required? I was just looking at those..

SignosaurusRex

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as a spammy. I did join today, but as a legitimate member. Is a paid membership required? I was just looking at those..

You might wanna look into a "Merchant Membership"!

[h=2]Unauthorized Promotional Posts[/h]
1. No posts are allowed by any member which promote themselves, their products or their services or something they wish to sell without either a merchant subscription or the permission of an admin prior to posting it.

2. No posts are allowed by any member which promote someone else, their products or their services who is not a merchant subscriber when a merchant subscriber exists who deals in the same or similar product or service except as noted in #3.

3. Referrals to vendors (merchant subscriber or not) are allowed and are encouraged when a member requests such a referral.

4. Posts by members that link to other sites and vendors and which are interpreted by any admin as being unauthorized promotion are subject to deletion or modification and may result in disciplinary action against the member.

5. Posts, by other than merchant subscribers, offering to buy, sell, hire, seeking an installer etc. which are covered by our Member to Member Classified Section are not permitted in the forums and should be placed in the classified ad section. Such posts are subject to deletion. There is no ability in our software to move a forum post to a classified ad.

VectorizeNow

You might wanna look into a "Merchant Membership"!
1. No posts are allowed by any member which promote themselves, their products or their services or something they wish to sell without either a merchant subscription or the permission of an admin prior to posting it.

5. Posts, by other than merchant subscribers, offering to buy, sell, hire, seeking an installer etc. which are covered by our Member to Member Classified Section are not permitted in the forums and should be placed in the classified ad section. Such posts are subject to deletion. There is no ability in our software to move a forum post to a classified ad.

Thanks for pointing out that I need a merchant subscription. Got that sorted out.

Honestly did not know about #5, nor do I have any connection to the OP.

Still my apologies.

SignosaurusRex

Nice upgrade on the membership. :thumb: I sure that all of the other Merchant Members here that offer the same services as yourself appreciate it!