• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Request for quote

3CGraphics

I have contacted the merchant members listed here and only heard back from 2, and no pricing from either of them. I am looking to get prints for a partial wrap on a 14' trailer.

non door side has the large pic at 7.5' x 6' + graphic and lettering at 8.25' x 4' + other lettering at 12' x 1' all contour cut but in an outline (not each individual element or the black lines - they would be solid section about 1/4" of unprinted border around the whole thing) Lettering can be cut if thats easier or if same price as not cutting).

door side has the large W at 8' x 4.25' and the rest at 10' x 4' with the misc lettering at 3' x 1'.

The rear is about 6.5' x 5.5' one graphics

If anyone is interested please let me know what material and how much.

THANKS!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Instead of PMing, I'd actually call some of the Merchant Members and set up a way to email artwork. It's a lot easier to price something out if you can see exactly what's needed.

TheSnowman

Or you can go to one that has pricing on their page. I know Dennis @ D&T has it on his page, and so does Signs365.

njshorts

Steve- Please feel free to contact us, we're eager to earn your business!

I can be contacted directly by calling 813.995.6015 x784, or e-mail quotes@shortystampa.com. I will be able to give you a basic wholesale price sheet to help with this job and any in the future.

Thanks!

-Nick