Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resale Value?? Help again...

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by Ladypainter, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Ladypainter

Ladypainter Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Does anyone have any idea what the resale value of our Gerber Edge (I) would be approximately? Someone has suggested to list it when applying for the VersaCamm to offset the cost.

Before anyone asks....NO I don't want to keep it...LOL

:thankyou:
    LP

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    From what I can tell it isn't worth enough to let it go. Probably in the $4000 to $6000 range.

If I get a Versacamm I won't be letting my Edge go. Too many repeat jobs to even consider that. Plus I do a regular business in things the Edge can do that the Versacamm can't ..... like printing on clear with a white base coat for window decals.

3. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I'd keep it ... Could also be used as a back up in case something hapens to the versacamm (god forbid).

4. Dale Horn

Dale Horn Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Keep or sell ? Depends on your customer base - if you can't justify it based on past sales/realistic sales projections , sell it and partner with a good wholesaler. :signs101: