• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reset home position

wirlybird

I have an outdoor Jr. After a weekend spent getting it to print again now the heads do not park far enought to the right to release the media lever. I have searched the manual's but don't seem to see a way to reset the "home" position.
Thanks for any ideas!

Graphics2u

Here you go. first get into the maintance menu which is explained then go to adjustments. Capping position is first one. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Falcon Jr capping adjust.pdf
    336.7 KB · Views: 141

Stealth Ryder

With machine OFF
Hold down the CLEANING, MENU, & SHIFT Buttons all at the same time, while holding these buttons turn the machine ON

You will hear a series of beeps from the machine, when you hear these beeps let off the buttons, and the control panel will say DIAG:EXAM

Hit the MENU button ONCE to DIAG:ADJUSTMENT
Press the MEDIA Button Once
The print head will move around a little bit and then go back to rest position
The control panel will say ADJ:HOME

Hit the MEDIA Button once, and the printhead will move around again and give you a negative number such as -63.xxx or -64.xxx for the 46", 48", and 62" and for the 38" Junior you will get a -72.xxx or -75.xxx number.

Hit MEDIA button once more and then shut the machine OFF and then turn the machine back on normally and follow the steps below for the powerful cleaning process.