• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Resolution and settings!!!!!!!!!

tooserious

Hello I have a JV3 and Flexi sign pro I use Arlon DPF profile on just about everything at 700 x 700 dual CMYK......for arlon banner material 13 oz........ Does any one have better suggestions ????? Thanks

Modern Ink

Unless you have the profile for the media or make your own.........use what works best for you.

YOu can try others but may not get the results you are looking for. TEST, TEST, TEST!

MachServTech

If you are critical enough to be hunting for better profiles a spectrophotometer like an x-rite I1 would pay for itself with the amount of media you probably throw away in a few months. Building your own profiles is the way for you to go.

MachServTech

Canned profiles work well for 90+% of the sign industry. If you get consistently repeatable quality color that is good. For those with challenging environments such as Las Vegas or Miami. Profiling or re-linearization may help.