Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resolution stuck on 360?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by AUTO-FX, Sep 11, 2010.

1. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Hey guys,
    My falcon jr is printing like the resolution is stuck on 360. There is no variation or abnormalities across the print , it is printing evenly,no banding, just prints like the ink output is too low.I have run several cleaning cycles in normal and powerful mode, but no change whatsoever. The nozzle check print out is reasonable, but there again, "light". Could my pump be going bad?
    :help

Tags:
  2. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    or could this be a symptom related to the "new" ink some of you guys have been talking about?

3. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    any ideas?

4. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    I spoke with Advantage SS tech support about the possibility of an ink cartridge problem. There's been some discussions in other threads about poor sealing. Rob says he only knows of a couple of isolated cases on the falcon II s. He was unaware of some widespread problem. He did say that most issues with ink output, if nozzle checks are ok, are software/profile related, and that sometimes profiles and software ( i run flexi) encounter corruptions. Thought i'd share the info.

5. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Could it be your Dampers half way clogged?

6. AUTO-FX

Feb 14, 2010
    dampers are on order, we'll see. thank you!