• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Resource Links

riddle80

Hello,

I saw links on random threads on here and I was thinking it would be nice to have a thread with various links to resources for clip art/logos/templates, etc. I've got some bookmarks I'd like to share so here goes:

Logos:

Brands of the World (free vector logos)

logotypes101 (more free vector logos)

Clip art/Vector:

vecteezy.com

freevectors.net

Vector Vault

Clip art Explosion (TONS of clip art. Very handy to have!)

Stock Photos:

stock.xchng (One of my favorite free sites. Thousands of free stock photos)

Stockxpert (Not free, but you can buy by the image and they have some nice images)

Shutterstock (monthly fee, but it's well worth buying a months worth! If you download the max every day by the end you'll have a huge library to work from. Lots of great vectors and images!!!)

Fonts:

MyFonts

Identifont (font identification tool)

1001 Free fonts

Vehicle Templates:

Pro Vehicle Outlines (Vector based templates. They also sell individual templates)

Fellers Badwraps (raster based templates)

If you guys have links you find handy feel free to post them. We can start an "all in one" thread that would be helpful to other members :thumb:

Rhino

Good idea.. But be careful with some of the free stuff. It's not licensed for commercial use.