Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

restarting the program manager due to issue with printing question

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gabagoo, Mar 4, 2020.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I have seen this every time I run into a problem with a print. If the machine has to be stopped and the current file needs to be aborted and deleted, the only way I have found to clear out the current job, is to shut the program manager and then reopen it to delete the print job, then resend. What I keep forgetting is that for what ever reason when the program manager restarts it goes to a completely different profile.... WHY? I have one profile set as my default, yet it decideds to change it up

Tags:
  2. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Must be a save profile box unchecked someplace ;-)

3. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Actually it is the same profiule but it takes it out of high speed printing and changes all the print temperatures. The weird thing is that the profile if clicked is set to print at high spedd so it's like Flexi decides to make changes on it's own

4. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Save info box? seriously there is one somewhwere in signlab but I haven't needed it in ages so I forget where. Not familiar enough with flexi but I would start digging in save and export options maybe. If not there than in PM itself.