• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

restarting the program manager due to issue with printing question

gabagoo

I have seen this every time I run into a problem with a print. If the machine has to be stopped and the current file needs to be aborted and deleted, the only way I have found to clear out the current job, is to shut the program manager and then reopen it to delete the print job, then resend. What I keep forgetting is that for what ever reason when the program manager restarts it goes to a completely different profile.... WHY? I have one profile set as my default, yet it decideds to change it up

gabagoo

Must be a save profile box unchecked someplace ;-)
Actually it is the same profiule but it takes it out of high speed printing and changes all the print temperatures. The weird thing is that the profile if clicked is set to print at high spedd so it's like Flexi decides to make changes on it's own

d fleming

Save info box? seriously there is one somewhwere in signlab but I haven't needed it in ages so I forget where. Not familiar enough with flexi but I would start digging in save and export options maybe. If not there than in PM itself.