• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Image Collections?

Can someone suggest to me where I might purchase images suitable to restaurant window vinyl as well as apparel and menu design?

I am not finding anything on my clipart.com membership...

Thanks Chris

Air Art Girl

It's everywhere. Not sure why you are not finding any on clipart.com. Try Fred's expressclipart.com Are you looking for specific restaurant items?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd like to point out that my company is a full stocking dealer for Vector Art products and, in addition, we are also licensed to sell individual images from their libraries.

When you buy directly from Vector Art, the collections are priced at full list price while our selling price is typically half of list. My two sites both feature keyworded search engines for cross collection and cross topic efficiency ... Vector Art does not. When you are looking for any type of image, the time spent at my sites is minutes to see what is available compared to hours at Vectorart.com.

Vector Art clipart collections are great but buying directly from them cuts your buying power in half.

Fred,

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

It took me about 1.5 minutes to find what I think is the perfect image...I'll be checking with my client in the morning!! And the price is fabulous!!!!

What a huge relief....I've been looking for weeks!!!

Ken

Fred, I didn't realize you would also sell individual images from verctorart...sorry and thanks...I'll be backkkkk..lol
Ken

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, I didn't realize you would also sell individual images from verctorart...sorry and thanks...I'll be backkkkk..lol
Ken

Yup.

Expressclipart.com is for individual images and Allcompu.com is for collections.

It was one of those... "I have no idea...but I'll know it when I see it" occasions...

I like "Serving Coffee #2" the best...but I feel obligated to show my client all three of the waitresses seving coffee... 1,2 & 3