• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retractable Banner 33.46in x 81.10in Textured vinyl

gabagoo

This is a request I received today. Where on earth would they come up with measurements like that, and what is textured vinyl for a retractable? I assume the customer cut and paste this from a site. anybody know what this product is?

unclebun

If they are requesting a quote for a retractable banner, just quote whatever standard 33.5" retractable banner you usually do. They all go roughly 7' tall, which you can vary as the artwork requires. For textured material, that would likely be 10 oz scrim banner material.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Looks like it translates into metric at the standard size in Europe/everywhere that’s not America lol. Approx 800mm wide by 2000mm high.

As far as the material goes, just tell them the one you stock. As you said they’ve probably just googled it.

Your initial post sortve implies you don’t know what a retractable banner is. Assuming that’s not correct!

CanuckSigns

The material we use in our retractables has a texture to the face to make it non-glare, I assume that is what they mean.