• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Retractable Banner Stands

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
We used to get the 'spider' stands from Fellers (in TX) for resale, not really liking them just liking the price. We do a lot of retractable banner stand refills and have started to have a lot customers requesting the stands themselves. Does anyone have any recommendations as far as good vendor for high quality-fair priced stands? Both single and double sided. I would like to get some on order just to have when requested. I know i saw a couple of other post on this, but not the answers i was looking for as we print the inserts. We usually do not go over 33" wide. Thanks!!!

Jn316

I ordered nine retractable banner stands from Signworld, they were delivered quickly, but they all have scratches on the stands. When I first noticed, I thought I caused the scratches. But the next one I opened, I saw the same pattern of scratch on the hardware.

Attachments

• image1 (2).JPG
    image1 (2).JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 195

WrapYourCar

I ordered nine retractable banner stands from Signworld, they were delivered quickly, but they all have scratches on the stands. When I first noticed, I thought I caused the scratches. But the next one I opened, I saw the same pattern of scratch on the hardware.
lucky signworld seem to be posting here too.. maybe they will send you some replacements free of charge? hehe (this is really bad btw.. i've seen some minor scratches on some of my suppliers units but nothing compared to what you had!)

Megagrafix

President
We used to get the 'spider' stands from Fellers (in TX) for resale, not really liking them just liking the price. We do a lot of retractable banner stand refills and have started to have a lot customers requesting the stands themselves. Does anyone have any recommendations as far as good vendor for high quality-fair priced stands? Both single and double sided. I would like to get some on order just to have when requested. I know i saw a couple of other post on this, but not the answers i was looking for as we print the inserts. We usually do not go over 33" wide. Thanks!!!
Mark Bric Display