• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retractable banner top bar holder

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I need one of these and can't find one anywhere for a reasonable price. Has any of you built one from PVC?
Top bar holder.jpg

tulsagraphics

I might have one from my retractable stand pile (new parts from various stands I tested out over the years, but not durable enough to actually sell to clients)... I can check tomorrow.

Hot Vinyl

Hot Vinyl
No but my husband built one from metal. And my customers love it. They have been using it for about 3 years. I'm not even sure he could duplicate it because it's been so long. Lol

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
If you don't know hot vinyl's husband... we just contact the company we buy the stands from to ask. Otherwise... the customer gets to pay for a new banner stand.
We update graphics in retractable stands a lot. Sometimes they can be reused... sometimes not. Some just need a new stand.

Hot Vinyl

Hot Vinyl
I agree Boudica. Sometimes it's not worth your time and you just have to ask the customer if they want to pay the price to get a new one.