• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Returning Merchant w/ unheard of Laminator Specials!!

AllSquare Jason

I apologize for not knowing where to post this - I have this listed in the classified ads, but there have been several changes to the forum since we were onboard. Basically we are running a huge promotion until the end of the year on the Daige Solo Cold Laminators to all Signs101 Members as our introduction back to the forums.

Here is a link to the ad.

www.AllSquare.com
Jason Curd 888.286.8801
Jason@AllSquare.com

AllSquare Jason

For those familiar with the QM4 - here are the major changes: Daige beefed up the whole laminator and will have bonded rubber on the bottom roller instead of the silicone foam. We also have heavier cores in the rollers for more weight. Completely new stand too.

We will now include a print holder as standard with 55" and 65" models and optional ($20) with 25" and 38" models. The print holder attaches to the front of the Solo Laminator (not the stand) and holds a 3" core. You can roll up a long print on the core which makes if much easier to handle or slide a core with a printed roll on the shaft. It is another feature that makes Solo a one person laminating and mounting system.

javila

Can you source just the bonded rubber roller? If so how much?

I have and old QM4 and I really hate the bottom foam roller.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
So Can I return my "improved" quickmount 4 for this NEWER more improved model? Or do I just keep my QM4 as a mounting machine and sawhorse?

AllSquare Jason

Just got a call from one of my best customers (and friends) - He just ran 2 (two) 54" x 150 rolls of Arlon 6000XRP and laminated them through his Daige Quickmount 4 in ONE PASS EACH today. That's 150' with out stopping for 2 (two) complete 150' rolls.......

It amazes me the people who dog this machine out - and knowing the people that I have using them on a daily basis. If you have a little know how and patience to learn - the Daige is by far the easiest and cheapest way to get into lamination.

Sell ends Thursday -

AllSquare Jason

Can you source just the bonded rubber roller? If so how much?

I have and old QM4 and I really hate the bottom foam roller.
Opps, forgot the reason I even came on the thread:

Bottom Roller with hard silicone (for Quikmount 4 and Solo Only)
38" $195
55” $285

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Just got a call from one of my best customers (and friends) - He just ran 2 (two) 54" x 150 rolls of Arlon 6000XRP and laminated them through his Daige Quickmount 4 in ONE PASS EACH today. That's 150' with out stopping for 2 (two) complete 150' rolls.......

It amazes me the people who dog this machine out - and knowing the people that I have using them on a daily basis. If you have a little know how and patience to learn - the Daige is by far the easiest and cheapest way to get into lamination.

Sell ends Thursday -

Wow...4 minutes in one pass each! Dang. So your "freind" rigged a faster motor to the 'ol quickmount 4 as well as a feeder roller? The gear ratios changing from an empty take up roll on top to having the backing of the whole 150 foot roll weren't an issue for the trailing end either? AMAZING!
I've laminated MANY rolls of prints on my QM4. Unfortunately, the bottom roller began to spread creating waves...and it wasn't due to my ignorance on how to set up the tention. I've mastered the little "how to" videos on "proper set-up". Part of the problem IS the amount of time spent working around all the "kinks" in that laminator. Which is PRECISELY the reason ALL THOSE "UPGRADES" were added. The "plastic bands" the "spongy bottom roller" etc. I got the QM4 because it was cheap. I got a Royal Sovereign because it was dependable, efficient, fast, sturdy, etc.
I mentioned that your "new" upgrades were GOOD. & that it looks nicer too. I just also mentioned all the problems with the older version that I had. (Obviously not alone in my sentiments & it's NOT because we can't figure out how to use the thing)
I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with the older models. But because you can't take honest criticism about your older, inferior models, you resorted to trying to insult my (our) intelligence by saying anyone with a little know how (insult) and patience (we ran out of patience with your machine). Fabricating stories about laminating 150 ft of vinyl in 4 minutes with that laminator is just flat out infuriating. I'll NEVER have anything nice to say about the QM4 compared to ALL the others.
But the New model with all it's improvement...to me...seems like a totally different animal and I hope it does sell well for Americans & allows them to have a more affordable laminator.
But for God's sake...the total makeover on the laminator was for good reasons. THAT'S why MANY PEOPLE "Dog that machine".
:banghead:

S'N'S

Don't want to interupt too long, but I don't see "4 minutes" being mentioned anywhere in Allsquares post.

Last edited:

AllSquare Jason

Please reread my post. I have a friend who laminated a complete 54" x 150 roll not once but TWICE today in one run. I think he said it was about 15 minutes to complete 150' (I never said 4 minutes). He has had this machine for over 2 years (he actually has a 55" and a 38"). As far as I know the only part he has replaced is the belt ($3) from heavy use. You seem to forget we are talking about a 55" machine that costs under $2000 here - its an easy return on investment. You can purchase this machine, start making money laminating or mounting - and it will pay for itself in no time. When you outgrow it - buy something nicer, you'll already have the money!!

If you don't believe me about him doing this - please call him yourself:
Jimmy Schiltz owner www.Dirtwrap.com. He has 2 Rolands and prints and laminates over 50 rolls of vinyl a year. You'll find all his contact info on his site.

I stake my reputation with each post I make here.

And for the record, I resell Daige, Seal, D & K and Royal Sovereign Laminating equipment. I am not a manufacturer. I am posting this so people that can not afford a $5000 piece of equipment can now get into a decent machine and add a few rolls of laminate for 1/2 the price.

Didn't mean to get you so worked up -

speedmedia

Not sure where you get "4 minutes per roll" Read full post he doesn't claim that anywhere.

Either way, I have a QM4 and have had great luck with it. It took a little bit of time to get it adjusted but once I did it has worked flawlessly for me. I do not use a sled and I haven't junked a ruined a print in well over a year.

Would like to purchase one of these new versions. Just might have to pick one up.

Thanks,
Kurt

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Not sure where you get "4 minutes per roll" Read full post he doesn't claim that anywhere.

Either way, I have a QM4 and have had great luck with it. It took a little bit of time to get it adjusted but once I did it has worked flawlessly for me. I do not use a sled and I haven't junked a ruined a print in well over a year.

Would like to purchase one of these new versions. Just might have to pick one up.

Thanks,
Kurt

Curious, why do you want a newer version?