• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rev Williams at it again

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:16 AM
To:
Subject: Billboard Order

Hello this is Rev.Williams,I am contacting to know if you can make Outdoor Billboard with the specifications listed below

Size: 10’6”H x 36’W
Substrate: FLEX VINYL
Ink: 4 COLOR PROCESS
Lettering: RIDGE ORPHANAGE HOME
Qty : 10
BLEED & TRIM:Bleed or trim should exceed the size of the face by 3" on all 4 sides.

Kindly go ahead and quote me on this and also get me advised on the forms of payment that you accept.

Thank you

Rev Patrick Williams
Quality Valve, Inc
333 N Falkenburg Road
Tampa, FL 33619
305-320-1663(T)
1-800-886-1504(F)

Craig Sjoquist

Well that one looks legit .. except Qty.10 part ... does not think a billboard co. will put unapproved vender prints on there billboards ...

m giese

Reverend Ready to Retire?

The good reverend must be near retirement by now...

The area code for Tampa and vicinity was changed to 904 in 1953. 305, though once used for the entire state is currently in use in south east Florida, Miami -Dade and the keys...

Maybe the good Rev. has a satellite parish

njshorts

The good reverend must be near retirement by now...

The area code for Tampa and vicinity was changed to 904 in 1953. 305, though once used for the entire state is currently in use in south east Florida, Miami -Dade and the keys...

Maybe the good Rev. has a satellite parish

Tampa is 813, Clearwater 727...