• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Revamp time....

Circleville Signs

Thanks for the ideas!!! I'm still playing around. Maybe I should just follow Gino's advice and leave it alone...lol.

I just know that I've got to do SOMETHING to try and get things moving. We're dead. Worse than i've ever seen.

Joe Diaz

I was inspired by the strokes logo. :Big Laugh
circleville strokes.jpg

I liked your initial direction with the circle, although I can imagine that is played out in your town. I also like the direction you were going with the CSG icon. I don't care for your lettering style choices on either examples though. I think that is where you should focus your attention for the time being. The supporting imagery and overall layout will come to you a bit more naturally when you iron out your lettering style. At least it usually does for me. :thumb:

Dentafrice

Not the best in the world, probably doesn't look good at all, but I just wanted to do something real quick.

I had no idea what or where "Circleville" was, but apparently it's original street plan was these cool circles.

Thought I would turn something about where you work into part of the logo.

I added one with closed C ends also, not sure how I like it.

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Circleville.jpg
    Circleville.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Circleville2.jpg
    Circleville2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 83