• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reverse print for interior windows

bayviewsignworks

We have a customer who wants to put reverse graphics on the inside of his office windows. The windows aren't tinted and he wants to be able to see the graphics from the outside. He would like to use perferated vinyl. We have a Roland vp-300 and Roland SP-540 with cold laminator. Any tips or tricks that you might offer would be appreciated. I apologize in advance for posting this in the wrong area, not giving enough information, sounding like an idiot or anything else.

TDFcustomSL

To reverse print on window perf you would need to use a product with special adhesive designed for printing on. I got an email from SW this morning on a new interior window perf that's designed for what your wanting to do...to me it sounds more like a PITA than anything.

Mosh

Graphic on the inside of windows, tinted or not, do not show up as well as ones printed on the outside of the glass. This is do to the window glare disrupting the graphic. Printed on the outside this glare is eliminated, thus a better overall product.

BTW it is 100 times easier to do....

jfiscus

Rap Master
Fellers sells a window perf material that you print on the adhesive side. YES, it works, no idea how, but I tested some and it worked great. (solvent printer) I thought the guy was pulling my leg until he brought a sample in. It is very low tac, but sticks to glass great; no tunneling or jamming/roller problems.