• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rh38

renamer38

Hello

My first post ,and a bit complicated.
I have Mutoh RH38 : when i run a nozzle check - he is with all colors.
When i run ''Test print'' with a Shift+Test print - then there is no colors just simple grayscale.
Also when i wanna run some file from PC (Scanvec Photoprint) -there is no colors ,just again grayscale.

Now my question is does anyone had similar exp. cuz i know many things about this machine ,and the problem is not in a PC (rip)
Maybe its mainboard or CR board but no one who i know had a same/similar exp. same as this example.

Thx in advance

Cheers

Jackpine

There is a cmyk and a K only mode ( I think it is draft) selection in the control panel. You may have the K selected. Or check your lights on the control panel and see if on one row all are lit up. If so toggle that one to just one light. This happens when pushing too many buttons. Check the maintenance manual for information.
P.S. Welcome to the group.

Compilla

Hello

My first post ,and a bit complicated.
I have Mutoh RH38 : when i run a nozzle check - he is with all colors.
When i run ''Test print'' with a Shift+Test print - then there is no colors just simple grayscale.
Also when i wanna run some file from PC (Scanvec Photoprint) -there is no colors ,just again grayscale.

Now my question is does anyone had similar exp. cuz i know many things about this machine ,and the problem is not in a PC (rip)
Maybe its mainboard or CR board but no one who i know had a same/similar exp. same as this example.

Thx in advance

Cheers

Yes, the logical explanation it is that your printer it is set to grayscale.
Below the Quality / Speed key , make sure it is set to Normal .
( 1 light on )

Good luck!!

renamer38

Yes, the logical explanation it is that your printer it is set to grayscale.
Below the Quality / Speed key , make sure it is set to Normal .
( 1 light on )

Good luck!!

Thx very much .
i got reply from Mutoh ,just that i waited intentionally to see if anybody answers .

gj man