• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP Error CJ500

deegrafix

Trying to print a job and keep getting "RIP Error" message. Other jobs will rip and print, just not this particular one. It's a jpeg and I've re-saved under 3 names so far, tried to send and still have the error. All the details and settings and creation of the art are exactly the same as the image for the curb side of the vehicle, which prints fine. If the %$#@ Color Choice would let me force a length I could use the curb side graphic.

I've been using this machine for years and never had a rip error....

First thing I did was restart the computer and printer but no help. Anyone have an idea?

CS-SignSupply

Open the JPG in Photoshop or whatever you design with, and add a thin white border to the top or bottom of the file. Resave as new name and retry.

deegrafix

It didn't work. I guess I'll have to re-load the program and lose my Rip log. I've already tried making small changes to the art in photoshop 3 times and still get the error. Thanks for the tip.