• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP question ... PosterShop

Ok .. so I search first but coulodn't find anything to help me with this question ... I have been getting the max out of my Summa cutter for a few years and recently jumped into the Digital world with a Kodak 1200i (the price was really right) ...

I got Onyx Poster Shop with it and while I still use my Flexi Sign 7.5 to create most of the work (and I don't have much yet) I noticed today after messing up the "M" cartridge that my RIP wouldn't complete the EPS file .. so I had to export it as a JPEG which seemed to mess with the fonts (jaggies) ....

I got an error message during the RIP of the EPS and I have posted on Onyx .. but this website seems to have more active "helpers" ...

So my question is; Why or how can I get Poster Shop to RIP and EPS file ... I would assume it shouldn't be a problem .. unless I have the Profile or Colors set up wrong in the RIP?

I will say this .. the learning curve for Wide Format is much larger than a Plotter .. kind of miss the Plotter after today .. :(

Any help would be ... well, helpfull