• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help RIP Queue Deleting after Restarting Computer

jc_0125

Creative Director
Working with an HP L25500 printer with Dell Optiplex 780 Computers (2 separate towers--1 dedicated to just RIP/Printing (, the other is for everything else). RIP Software is FlexiPrint CCut.

Like the title says, Whenever I restart the design computer, for some reason the print queue on the RIP computer deletes itself and if its in the middle of a print, the print cancels. The settings are set to 'Hold' so nothing should be deleting period. The queue for the plotter (Roland GX-500) stays. But anything sent to physically print disappears. Anyone have any insight on what could be the cause of this? Both computers share a keyboard, mouse, screen, etc but are separate towers and are not connected to each other whatsoever.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if there's anymore info needed to help figure this problem out more!

Thanks ladies and gents!