• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP required for Mimaki JV3 160sp

Hi,
I am looking for a used RIP for mimaki JV3 160sp. dont want to spend much, want it to be as cheap as possible but it should work well.

thanks

bmw_ante

I Think we have a dongle for posterprint 10 somewhere.
You have to get your own profiles to the printer, I only have JV3 75SPII profiles

Freese

Another nod for Flexi.

Onyx is alot better when it comes to handling profiles, if that is of importance to you.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I have a fully functional FlexiSign Pro 7.6v2 with the original USB dongle, discs, box, etc. It does work perfectly fine with a JV3-160SP out of the box though. I'd sell it for $500...

It cannot be upgraded though as it has already been used for an upgrade and is no longer eligible to get a discounted upgrade to newer versions.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Flexi 7.6v2 also has a ton of ready to use profiles for a JV3....

I have a fully functional FlexiSign Pro 7.6v2 with the original USB dongle, discs, box, etc. It does work perfectly fine with a JV3-160SP out of the box though. I'd sell it for $500...

It cannot be upgraded though as it has already been used for an upgrade and is no longer eligible to get a discounted upgrade to newer versions.

Robert M

Rip

The stock Mimaki RIP is only $495.00. Rasterlink is made for them by Wasatch. I can get it for you.

ColesCreations

I have an original Rasterlink II with dongle, $200.-

PM if interested.

Also, any profile for JV3-75 should also work for the 160SP as long as it has the same ink setup. (I recommend dual CMYK)

mustafade

How to calibrate with Rasterlink Pro5

Could anyone please tell me how to calibrate my JV33 using Rasterlink Pro5.

Thanks in advance for your help.

eye4clr

Get Caldera. Don't look back.
+1

I've been an Onyx user for 10+ years and have used all major RIPs on the market as a color management trainer and consultant.....Caldera is the best right now.....by far.

I just switched and am still getting familiar. But I'm loving it so far. Using Visual RIP+. One mac station, one pure Linux station.

I don't know why anyone would choose anything else at this point.