Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP software Rasterlink Pro 2 & 5

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Hanks Signs, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hanks Signs

Hanks Signs New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    I had my RasterLink2 on my XP well my xp went down so i got a new set up, a pc that has windows 7 so i need a rip software installed asap to get back up and running because mimaki says it takes two weeks to get software from across seas so anyone have suggestions for a rip software for my JV3-130 and a cut program like fine cut??

And where to get these asap

Thanks

Tags:
  2. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    Hmm...things you never think about until it happens...it might be quicker and cheaper to get another PC with WindowsXP just to run your RasterLink2. What is the cost to upgrade your RasterLink to a Windows7 compatible version?

3. How do you do halftones for film positives for screen printing through the raster link pro II on to my mimaki jv3-160sp

4. aloninet

aloninet New Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, so please be patient with me.
    We bought our Mimaki JV33 BS 160 with version 4 of RasterLink and after our old computer crashed, we exchanged it to a modern computer, very fast and with 64 bit Windows 7 system software, then just upgraded it from the site to Version 5 that spurts W7 64bit. And after we have solved the problem of W7 "blocking everything" habit, all went fine until today (hopefully). I think you should check with your Mimaki service provider about it, and he should resolve the matter.

Hope I helped you.