• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP software Rasterlink Pro 2 & 5

Hanks Signs

I had my RasterLink2 on my XP well my xp went down so i got a new set up, a pc that has windows 7 so i need a rip software installed asap to get back up and running because mimaki says it takes two weeks to get software from across seas so anyone have suggestions for a rip software for my JV3-130 and a cut program like fine cut??

And where to get these asap

Thanks

GB2

Old Member
Hmm...things you never think about until it happens...it might be quicker and cheaper to get another PC with WindowsXP just to run your RasterLink2. What is the cost to upgrade your RasterLink to a Windows7 compatible version?

gaterspit

How do you do halftones for film positives for screen printing through the raster link pro II on to my mimaki jv3-160sp

aloninet

Hi everyone,
I'm new here, so please be patient with me.
We bought our Mimaki JV33 BS 160 with version 4 of RasterLink and after our old computer crashed, we exchanged it to a modern computer, very fast and with 64 bit Windows 7 system software, then just upgraded it from the site to Version 5 that spurts W7 64bit. And after we have solved the problem of W7 "blocking everything" habit, all went fine until today (hopefully). I think you should check with your Mimaki service provider about it, and he should resolve the matter.

Hope I helped you.