• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rite-Media Quality

prosigner

Hey guys,

We are using Rite-Media Matte Paper, MuralTex, and Premask. We are also using Neschen Monet Canvas.

The Premask was dissapointing to say the least. The paper has been pretty good, looks good anyways. MuralTex has been good but we are looking elsewhere for a big potential commercial project we have coming up because of MuralTex lack of certifications for buildings, etc.

I've read a few bad things and a few good things about this media over the forums, any experiences you guys could bring to the table?

We would rather spend a few extra bucks to get good quality media, but maybe that is what we are doing right now. We are still experimenting.

I have read good things about Sihl. Also, we are paying more than Roland WallFlair for MuralTex, but MuralTex has less behind it and I'm not sure why we are using it actually. It is nice, but I haven't had a chance to use WallFlair yet, plus it is from a more reputable brand. Is it better to stick to the bigger brands where the media has gone under rigorous testing, and has ceritfications, etc. We are definitely going to have to do this for the bigger job, but it got me thinking, are we just getting a sub-par in house brand that is attempting to cut out the middle man?

I'd appreciate some advice from the experts. :)

Thanks in advance!