• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rj-6000 playing up! Help!!

Hi i have mutoh rj-6000 and parts of print goes light,
and black spills out sometimes, i have cleaned it again checked pipes, and cleaned the head,

please see attached photo

also on these two pics

if you look it goes lighter in the ink colour around about the second roller from the right hand side of the pic,

it like there is a finger print there, but the media is clean

anyone help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
justin
Attached Thumbnails

Re looks like media

:thankyou:HI THANKS, I HAVE TRIED IT ON DIFERENT MEDIAS, BANNER AND PVC, AND STILL IT ONLY HAPPEN NOW AND THEN IT DOESE'NT DO IT ALL THE TIME....

.........ANY ONE GOT ANY IDEAS PLEASE ITS DRIVING ME MAD, AND WASTING LOADS.......

THANKS
JUSTIN

randya

1. The light areas indicate some issue with media, either contamination or plasticizer migration.
Something appears to interfere with the inks ability to absorb into the media.

2. I also appears to be some cockling of the media and 'black' head strikes due to loading or too high heat.

#1 usually appears as if it is watermarked, i.e random 'blotches'.
#2 usually appears as vertical 'bands' and occurs when the media buckles up and gets less ink on both sides of the buckle.