• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROBO Master software

BDR Graphics

My new Graphtec 24" CE5000-60 is due in this week and comes with ROBO Master Pro design software, has anyone used this software that comes with it. I am up grading and not sure if i should get different software as well. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Brian

swannn32

Graphic Designer
If you have Corel Draw or Illustrator - you don't need anything else.

I have the exact same machine, I just make the design I want in Illustrator. Then weld the words together (so the machine doesn't cut through the connecting pieces). Then under the File menu (I think) just open the Cut Pro thingy (comes with the software & should show up automatically after install), it then automatically gets it ready to cut. You choose your settings and hit send. Corel Draw will allow the same process.

I think when I first got it I had to go in and change the measurement settings from millimeters to inches. My Illustrator uses inches to measure, but the software that comes with it has a default of millimeters - so they didn't transfer correctly.

Hope this helps!