• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rockhopper 2 problem

Martin Yarrow

Hi, this is my first post.
I have had a problem with my printer telling me the pump counter needed resetting but whilst pressing buttons to reset the counter I seem to have reset all the counters and now the printer tells me it is a 50" model and not a 60".
I have managed to get hold of a service manual but cannot see where I can reset it back to a 60" one.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Martin

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK USA

Sorry, can't help you with that...Any time I had problems like that with my Rockhopper, I would play with the menus until I found something related to the problem.

henryp

This is an old printer and I am not sure which hidden menu sets the machine size but you can try switching the printer off the press and hold down both the Up and Down buttons as you switch the printer on. If that is not the correct menu, try holding down the Cancel button as you switch the printer on.