• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rockhopper / Falcon outdoor spare part name?

No Name

Hi,
I have this old but reliable Mutoh Rockhopper and I would like to find some spare parts for it.
I´ve changed quite a few durin years and now is the time to replace those (I don´t know the real name, please help) little felts that are under the printheads while printer is not printing. You know, on the bottom of the little "sinks".

What is the name and where should I ask for them?

Thanks,
Marko

No Name

Hi,
I have this old but reliable Mutoh Rockhopper and I would like to find some spare parts for it.
I´ve changed quite a few durin years and now is the time to replace those (I don´t know the real name, please help) little felts that are under the printheads while printer is not printing. You know, on the bottom of the little "sinks".

What is the name and where should I ask for them?

Thanks,
Marko
Wait! I think they are called sponge. Am I right?

RG

Hello, No Name. I think what you are looking for is called cap tops. Back when I had a FOJ printer, I never saw any place that sells the cap tops only. And, for sure, no body sells just the "felts" that go in the cap tops. You will probably have to buy a new maintenance station, if you are lucky enough to find one for sale. Good luck.

FrankW

You can't replace the sponges only, this is a complete unit named capping station. But not shure if it is still available for the Rockhopper I.