• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RockHopper II issue

Gabriel

Hello everybody,
Is there a way to disable the chip card option from the menu on a Rockhopper II printer, in order not to request a chip card anymore?
In another way, can I use Rockhopper II with a bulk system without needing smart cards?
Thank you all!

henryp

Hello everybody,
Is there a way to disable the chip card option from the menu on a Rockhopper II printer, in order not to request a chip card anymore?
In another way, can I use Rockhopper II with a bulk system without needing smart cards?
Thank you all!

Yes, there is a way. This is done by invoking a hidden menu during powerup by pressing a series of keys on the control panel and then entering a 4 digit code. Unfirtunately, it is hard to explain the process in writing as it requires timing, certain keys has to be pressed depending on what is displayed on the control panel.