• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rockhopper1 46 inch 6 colour errors please help

callan

i have a rockhopper 46 inch version running 6 colours
black is fine blue is fine red comes out orange and yellow comes out green
im guessing this is a problem with printer not rip as i have reinstalled rip a few times and wiped and reinstalled th ecomputer fully and still the colours are wrong
the light blue and light red are also called orange and green on the ink cartridge holder is there a setting i may have messed up ?

jwright350

sounds like cross contamination at the capping station. check for swollen foam that is raising up past the outer rubber seal. if thats happening you need a new one

callan

jwright thqanks for reply its a 2 month old station cap soo i would think it is ok but i will check in morning

j hill designs youur questions sounds motre what i was thinking i was doing but how would i know and how to fix ?

callan

it is to a mactact proifile jt 5829 _lclm
and it says on a drop down box cmyklclm
its flexisign 8 were useing

J Hill Designs

well, I dont know...are the colors contaminated when you print the nozzle check? if so prob swollen caps getting M in the Y head and Y in the C head or something...

callan

cartridges are in right slots i belive . it has been working but i wiped computer before xmas holidays and now it doesnt work rite i have played with menu in the printer and changed dampers but nothing i havent done a couple of times before just this time it appears to have done some thing some were
i even went through the printers menu and set every thing as the manual has listed them still the same im really stumped on this one .