• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rocking with Gigi in Phoenix!!!

GypsyGraphics

T3;1076595...It's funny how sometimes you just make that "connection" with someone. That is happening a lot lately with me...[/QUOTE said:
in my best Teri Garr Young Frankenstein voice....
THE FEELING IS MUUUUUTUAL! :loveya:
with that boyish charm, Tim... i have a feeling, connecting so well with people, happens to you a lot!

take a good look at the pic.... who grabbed who for that hug?

oh by the way... look what i got yesterday.
we're officially going steady now (if that's ok with wendy, or we can just make it a threesome)
ggoingSteady.jpg

Tim Aucoin

in my best Teri Garr Young Frankenstein voice....
THE FEELING IS MUUUUUTUAL! :loveya:
with that boyish charm, Tim... i have a feeling, connecting so well with people, happens to you a lot!

take a good look at the pic.... who grabbed who for that hug?

oh by the way... look what i got yesterday.
we're officially going steady now (if that's ok with wendy, or we can just make it a threesome)
View attachment 83581

Yeah, now that I think back, you were all over me!! :clapping: :Big Laugh
Going steady... I haven't heard that term used since public school, but heck yeah, I'll go steady with you, and absolutely we can make it a threesome!! :Big Laugh

GypsyGraphics

Yeah, now that I think back, you were all over me!! :clapping: :Big Laugh
Going steady... I haven't heard that term used since public school, but heck yeah, I'll go steady with you, and absolutely we can make it a threesome!! :Big Laugh
oh boy, my first threesome! :loveya:
oh and ummm.... i hope it's okay if i cheat on you with Rick, we're kinda dating. we call it "co-working" but i think we've spent more time going out to eat and to the movies, than actually working.

i wonder if gary's going to start wishing my "imaginary friends" weren't turning out to be real. :ROFLMAO:

Tim Aucoin

oh boy, my first threesome! :loveya:
oh and ummm.... i hope it's okay if i cheat on you with Rick, we're kinda dating. we call it "co-working" but i think we've spent more time going out to eat and to the movies, than actually working.

i wonder if gary's going to start wishing my "imaginary friends" weren't turning out to be real. :ROFLMAO:

Well, okay... I suppose it's okay. So long as you do the dinner and movie thing with me when Wendy & I come to visit. Don't know what Wendy will do though??!! :rolleyes:

ooooh i'm sorry.... did i say cold cuts... i meant Isagenix shakes, chocolate and energy shots!

:clapping: :rock-n-roll:

GypsyGraphics

I SAW COLD CUTS!!!! Well, so far you shared the tablets and chocolate... where's my shake and energy shots?
peddle by today and i'll hook you up! seriously... the energy shot is flipp'n awesome.
hehe, i'll be like the dealer who gives you one for free and get's ya hooked, to keep you coming back. :toasting:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
i hope it's okay if i cheat on you with Rick, we're kinda dating. we call it "co-working" but i think we've spent more time going out to eat and to the movies, than actually working.

We are "co-working" we even have a logo!!!

Attachments

• gigimars.jpg
    gigimars.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 52

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Excellent! Does this mean Rick is expanding his design capabilities beyond circles???
You really know how to push the boundaries!

Circles are so 2012, Gigi hooked me up with the radius...