Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland 300 not printing black

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Bob 67, May 26, 2006.

1. Bob 67

Bob 67 Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Curious if anyone has had this problem, My versacam has decided to stop printing black. Ive changed catridges,cleaned, and thought about kicking it. Roland support had no idea what the trouble may be, After a cleaning I do a test print and get about 1/6 of the bars in black showing. When I go to pring the black trys to show but then just keeps getting lighter until its gone.

Any ideas? Bob

Tags:
  2. advsign22

advsign22 Member

Sep 2, 2004
    Have you changed your capping stations in the last few months? I do know they go bad and I am sure Barry from printingdigital can help you on this.
    Ken

3. Barry

Barry Active Member

May 6, 2004
    Bob, give me a call at 832-285-5225 and I can probably get you up and printing again.

4. Bob 67

Bob 67 Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Barry,

Thank-you for your time ( I know its value! ) Your idea worked great im up and printing again. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you, You like Canadian Beer?:U Rock:

Thanks again. Bob

5. Barry

Barry Active Member

May 6, 2004
    Glad it worked for you Bob.. :) I know it sucks to break down and not be able to print on a 3 day weekend.