• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland 440 Empty Ink Cartridges

grafixemporium

I've got over 3 years worth of Roland 440ml empty ink cartridges boxed up collecting dust in the warehouse. Thought about doing something creative with the at one point... now I'm just anxious to get rid of them. Should I toss 'em or will one of those ink refill places take them?

Drip Dry

Sign supply used to buy them back before they were taken over by Proveer.
You may want to check with them. I remember they were were pretty generous... maybe that's why their gone

cartoad

Take them to Staples, they will give you $2 credit for each one up to 10 per month, takes about 60 days to get the first credit, and who knows what they do with them.

ChicagoGraphics

Theres a place in Canada that will send you shipping labeles and you box them up and send to them and in return they give you 3 or 4 dollars for a Roland cartridge. I'm not at work now, but if I remember tomorrow I will post the web address.

Andrew O

Merchant Member
Yes, that is the current program. It saves you the trouble and expense of disposing cartridges, which many cities don't want in regular trash pickup, but there is no compensation.

CS-SignSupply

We are in the process of creating an OEM cartrige recycle program that will include a prepaid shipping label and your choice of a "rebate check" or a "store credit" upon confirmed receipt of cartridges. There will be a minimum return quantity of 20 cartridges. The only thing you will need to do is box the OEM cartridges, measure and weigh the box for us to create the shipping label that would be emailed to you, print the label and affix to the box, and lastly - put into to UPS' hands.

If you have interest or questions prior to the official offer release, please call.

neckbone

We are in the process of creating an OEM cartrige recycle program that will include a prepaid shipping label and your choice of a "rebate check" or a "store credit" upon confirmed receipt of cartridges. There will be a minimum return quantity of 20 cartridges. The only thing you will need to do is box the OEM cartridges, measure and weigh the box for us to create the shipping label that would be emailed to you, print the label and affix to the box, and lastly - put into to UPS' hands.

If you have interest or questions prior to the official offer release, please call.

Bobby, are you still providing this service? I know this thread is old, but was searching to see if there was any changes in what people do with their ink cartridges? I have the Roland 220 cartridges.

phototec

Thanks for the link Andrew, I wasn't aware that Roland had an official program.

Just to confirm.....we pay for shipping and get nothing in return?

Ok, let me get this straight, I purchase ink cartridges from Roland at a 800% mark-up for them, then when all the ink is used up, I save the empty cartridges, box them up, pay postage to ship the empty cartridges back to Roland, so they can refill them and and sell them back to me again, making another 800% mark-up on the ink!

Oh, I can't wait to help them make more money off of me, let me bend over backwards to get this done- NOT!

No way in H$LL I'm going to help Roland make more $ off of me with there inflated ink prices, I selling my empty cartridges to Staples, at least I can get some FREE office supplies from them.

:ROFLMAO:

Robert M

Ink carts

I pay $1.50 each for the chips on those carts. Send me the chips and you can still recycle the carts.

Robert
800-328-1306

CanuckSigns

Ok, let me get this straight, I purchase ink cartridges from Roland at a 800% mark-up for them, then when all the ink is used up, I save the empty cartridges, box them up, pay postage to ship the empty cartridges back to Roland, so they can refill them and and sell them back to me again, making another 800% mark-up on the ink!

Oh, I can't wait to help them make more money off of me, let me bend over backwards to get this done- NOT!

No way in H$LL I'm going to help Roland make more $ off of me with there inflated ink prices, I selling my empty cartridges to Staples, at least I can get some FREE office supplies from them.

:ROFLMAO:

My thoughts exactly :goodpost: