Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland 600 and Digital Flames

Discussion in 'Roland' started by smoothone, Feb 25, 2006.

1. smoothone

smoothone New Member

May 23, 2003
    Does anyone print the DigitalFlames.net with a Roland 600, and if so how do they look?:signs101: Thanks Ron:help:

Tags:
  2. cinemasign.grafix

cinemasign.grafix Member

Aug 14, 2005
    Sorry just sold PC600 befor i tried them

Just sold my 600 so i didn't have a chance to run any of this flame package on it. You should not have any problems getting good results with them. I would convert from eps to bitmap or print jpeg.

3. Master's Touch

Master's Touch Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Conway
    I can't see how there would be any issues. The image resolution, at 300 dpi is more than enough for the PC 600. I know there are several out there using the gerber edge and achieving great results.

Be sure to check out our ad in the Merchant Classified Section. the last day for this is TUESDAY the 7th.

4. kenscott

kenscott New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    I have a new versacamm 540 will this work ok with this system? Does the white vinly show in the background and do they include the cut files?
    Ken