• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland 960

eccs19

So I've been busy with life in general, and have been thinking of selling my Roland 960. I'm trying to figure out approximately what it's worth. I searched E-bay, but didn't find any on there. I've got the cutter along with the software. Graphix Express 6.0 I've got some vinyl, premask, etc. I was thinking about $1000. Does that sound about right, or is it worth more / less than that? I'd include the computer, and work tables if the person wanted them as well.

Thanks in advance.

CS-SignSupply-TT

I would definitely use eBay, but would not include the computer and work tables. List it at $995 and see what happens; you can always lower the price if you get no action.

eccs19

I was just thinking of just selling locally on Kijiji. I can't imagine anyone would want to pay the shipping for something like that, let alone finding a box that it would fit safely in to ship it, but good food for thought anyways.

CS-SignSupply-TT

If you sell locally, be prepared to HELP at all hours of the day and night. HELP is very honorable and encouraged; nevertheless, you need to provide the help on your terms, rather than the buyer's terms. By the way, make sure you get the buyer linked into signs101.com

Ursta Graphics

I just sold a pnc 950 for $400 no stand just the plotter / media roller. Not sure the differences between the 960 and 950. I lucked out and the guy that bought it was already set up with one, he just needed a replacement so I didn't have to walk him through it.