• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Aluminum media roller

Fbermudez

Hi anyone knows where I can get the aluminum rollers for a Roland 540, the ones that you lay the media on before it gets printed, I left them in the trailer that I rented and didn't realize it until the next day and of course uhaul didn't see anything that was left behind.

IslandSignWorks

Hi anyone knows where I can get the aluminum rollers for a Roland 540, the ones that you lay the media on before it gets printed, I left them in the trailer that I rented and didn't realize it until the next day and of course uhaul didn't see anything that was left behind.

Man that's a bummer. Our dealer had a few media rollers, the kind that go into the end of the cores and roll on the aluminum bars that you're looking for. They had them laying around from a dead machine in the back of their tech shop. I'd get on the phone and start calling around to a few Roland dealers and see if they took in an older machine. Many techs have old machines in the back they use for testing or boned out machines that they scavenge for parts. The Roland DGA site has a listing of all the official Roland dealers, and google will find all the private label ones.