• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland and Corel x5

High Octane

So basically anytime I create a cut file in x5 and send it to my Roland it just shreds the hell out of it...doesn't cut nice smooth paths like Corel x3...wondering if I am missing a setting somewhere....I can create in x5 and send it to x3 and it still cuts terrible..but if I design and cut in x3 its perfect...anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this?

jigsaw

So basically anytime I create a cut file in x5 and send it to my Roland it just shreds the hell out of it...doesn't cut nice smooth paths like Corel x3...wondering if I am missing a setting somewhere....I can create in x5 and send it to x3 and it still cuts terrible..but if I design and cut in x3 its perfect...anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this?
Hi I use an XC540 with X5 never had any trouble, upgraded from X3-X4 to X5. Think it must be a setting issue in X5, sorry can't be of much help.