• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland BN20 Head doesn't move Manually fully to the right-hand side?

adamfromayr

Hi All :)

Something is bothering me

Im fixing 2 x BN20 Printers

and im doing a good clean job and not started them up yet

But BOTH of them dont move to Fully to the right-hand side

The Small part circled in yellow sticks up on the head capping station and when the head Green line moves over to the right manually it hits the small Yellow circled part thus making it unable to move fully to the right hand side

Does anyone know is that correct? It is the same on both the printers im fixing this is when both machines are powered off but i cant see any motors that would make the 1: Printhead Rise? or 2: The head capping station to lower itself?

Does anyone know if when its all switched on the printhead rises? or the caping station lowers? to allow the head to move fully to the right and not be caught of the part circled in yellow? as you can see the line in green hits the yellow circled part each time on both machines but they are both powered off and not set up yet

Adam

DSC02626.jpg

adamfromayr

T H A N K S!

The spring is on the other one and i tried pushing it down on both, but it just stays in the same position the springs pushes it back up

I will try again today Thanks for pointing out the spring missing i need 1 x more of those but the other one has it on and still hits the yellow circled but on both machines

adamfromayr

F I X E D IT!!!!!!!! :)

See photo for correct way

esthsdg.jpg

I took apart the base and when i installed the 2 X BASE STEEL RODS The small clip was UNDER The steel rods! The circled green clip!

The small circled clip is supposed to go OVER the 2 x base steel rods! as seen in the attached image! thats the correct way, before the rod was over the small clips!

Thanks for the reply!!!

Image shows the right way in case anyone else needs this!