• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland camm 24 (cutter) not cutting well

maria_miami

I have a roland camm24 but has some problem cutting properly, does anyone know any technician for roland cutters? I live in miami, fl ...
thanks
maria

K

kevco

Some of the fine people here may be able to help you fix the problem yourself if you'd care to elaborate a little more on the problems your having. There are several things that can cause cut quality problems. Some of them can be an easy fix, if nothing else matbe you can narrow it down and be able to tell the tech the things you've tried.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Maria- feedback required please!

What was wrong?
How did you fix it?

(so that the answer can be of benefit to others in the future with the same problem...)

dobsigns

I too am having cut troubles with my Roland Camm 24... blade drags on some curves and certain straight cuts? any advice on perhaps an adjustment or cleaning that may help? I'm losing alot of vinyl to re-work...any assistance would be greattly appreciated....