• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ-500 Eco solvent

carlos_a

Need help please. My cj-500 is only printing pink. When I do a test print I only get a few lines of black and magenta a few yellow lines too no other colors. Has new capping station and new pump any ideas. Do you think I need new heads?

artbot

no. your new caps probably aren't sealing well or something and the heads are getting dry. search under "head soak" and such. there's lots of diagnosis after the soak to figure just what happened. but first protect those heads and then you can move to isolating the problem.

sfr table hockey

First make sure the drain lines are not plugged. Use a syringe and force some cleaning solution through to the drain bottle. Then draw some ink into the heads by attaching a syringe to the captops direct and with the heads parked on the capping station. If you can't get any ink into the syringe then you have a air leak .

Click on my sfr table hockey name to go to my page and see some of the things I wrote on there to trouble shoot a CJ or SC 500 or even the FJ 42, 52 series. It's easier to do that then go over the same thing all the time.

carlos_a

artbot said:
no. your new caps probably aren't sealing well or something and the heads are getting dry. search under "head soak" and such. there's lots of diagnosis after the soak to figure just what happened. but first protect those heads and then you can move to isolating the problem.

Thanks I will try that.