• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ 500 print/cut problem

izanchor

Hi All,
I have problem with my Print/Cut, its 1/2" off on Scan side. Last change I did before this happen was Replaced new Encoder strip, Capping position adjustment, Locking assembly, flushing position adjustment, Liner encoder check (says completed).
Also did the Carriage Wire Tension adjustment for it randomly have carriage error "Internal error Mseperate_dispatch: Mistake to separate print carriage"

Now my problem is when i did a contour cut its 1/2" OFF on Scan side, Feed side is ok. Now went to Print/Cut Settings and adjust the scan to Max +5mm and still 1/8" OFF. I dont know where to adjust or what I did that change the setting dramatically. Please need help. Thank you in advance.

izanchor

If anyone have the same issue, I found out what the problem is. On service mode check your flush alignment setting. Mine was change to +14mm.. set it up as automatic and should be 0. thanks for all the views.